It is with mixed sadness and gratitude that the Alamo Heights School Foundation’s Board of Directors announces Dianne Hughes’ retirement as Executive Director. Since 2012, Dianne has directed a period of exciting growth for the Foundation and provided thoughtful leadership along the way. We thank Dianne for her five years of unwavering service that included many significant accomplishments, including:
- Increasing the Foundation’s net assets by over $2,000,000;
- Overseeing a four-fold growth of Greater Heights Night, culminating in $367,837 raised in 2017;
- Coordinating a Corporate Partners Program providing over $100,000 back to the District annually;
- Increasing the money raised annually in our Annual Giving Campaign by almost $150,000; and
- Raising the money given back to the District by the Foundation by over $250,000 annually.
Dianne’s passion and dedication to the organization will be greatly missed by the Board, the Foundation’s staff, and the Alamo Heights Independent School District.
The Foundation is currently conducting a search to find our next Executive Director. During this transition period, Dianne has agreed to remain a part of the Foundation to ensure a smooth transition.
If you have any questions or concerns during this transition process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian C. Hamilton
Alamo Heights School Foundation