Purchase your tickets here for:
- Family Friendly Friday gathering at the San Antonio Botanical Garden at the Historical Amphitheater (4 PM - 10 PM | $20 each)
- Saturday Tour of Alamo Heights High School (Class Photo at 10:15 AM. Tour 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM. | Free but please register.)
The Class of 1992 will be celebrating our 30th Reunion during Homecoming Weekend, October 14th and 15th.
Friday, October 14, 2022:
- Gather at the San Antonio Botanical Garden for a lovely evening at the Historical Amphitheater between 4 PM - 10 PM.
Buffet of light appetizers and beverages starting at 5 PM. Open to 1992 Alumni and their Families. Stop by before or after the Homecoming Game.
Tickets are $20 each. AHISD Teachers - Past and Present - are invited to attend for FREE! There is a registration ticket available.
Contact Ellen Patterson with any questions.
- Going to the Homecoming Game against Harlandale? Head over to the new and improved Harry B. Orem Stadium - the game starts at 7 PM.
Tickets will be available on the Athletics website starting Monday, October 10th, or at the ticket booth. Be sure to stop at the AH School Foundation table while you're there!
Saturday, October 15, 2022:
- Tour of Alamo Heights High School: Meet at the Mule in front of AHHS for a class photo at 10:15 AM. The tour will take place 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM.
The tour is free but please register yourself and any guests who plan to attend. All buildings are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Join classmates for dinner, drinks, and music by West Texas Funk at Windmill Ice House, located at 2769 Nacogdoches, 78209, from 7 PM - 11 PM.
Tickets are $100 each and can be paid by Venmo to @AHClassof92.
Contact Tricia O'Connell with any questions.
Friday Night Contact:
Saturday Night Contact:
Help the Alamo Heights School Foundation keep our records accurate and up to date by filling out this Alumni Contact Form or returning to the bottom of our home page.